Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome to Our New Blog

Well - I tried using a wiki - and it was hard. It was hard to update - and I think even harder for you guys to find what exactly had changed each week on the wiki. So... I have decided to change to a class blog. The blogs worked so well for our Wearable Arts and animal inquiry (this blog will continue to be updated as we are still working on this topic in Term 3). They were easy to add to and it was easy as a follower to see the new information. The old Room 4 wiki has been set up as a link so you can still access it - all the websites that were on there have been put on to this blog.

I hope you enjoy following our blog - and I encourage you to write comments - it is exciting for the children to read what you all think.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Room 4 this is going to be a great blog for me to follow. The design looks terrific. I look forward to seeing what you are all up to. Mrs.R.

    ReplyDelete