Monday, October 25, 2010

Ashley School Fun Run





Last Thursday the whole school took part in a fun run, that Mrs Tipping had organised, to raise money for technology within our school. We all donned our fluro safety vests (thanks PTA) and then completed our warm ups before we all took off on our walk/run. The year 2's went up to Dixon's Road and then back and the rest of us had to do the full loop. I must admit to thinking there may have been a few more children from my class walking - but alas I was left in the dust!! :) The children were so excited and so proud of themselves. I have photos of the warm up because I was there - and as for photos of our class on the way round - well I did see Jake and Dom briefly - but even then I had to ask them to stop so I could actually take the photo!!

1 comment: